Saturday, July 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Logan!!

Logan is 5 years old!! Can you believe it? He definitely looks and acts 5, but I know it was just yesterday that I was cradling him and rocking him to sleep! What a wonderful boy he is, really ambitious, and loving, and all-boy!! His present was something I was quite leary about, but we know Logan will be a great caregiver to his very own Gecko~ "Stickers"!! Here they are:

Cassi enjoys "Stickers" as much as Logan, and is quite helpful with her. Stickers is a Crested Gecko, one of the easiest to care for, and most calm and mild mannered. She has those cool, sticky fingers which she can climb with, and she does love to climb! Logan got a great new pet.


So, I am off to Michigan with my Hasek sisters, and then straight to Tennessee to be with my very own sweet sister Hilary, and her brand new baby boy! I am so lucky to have such great times ahead of me!! I will miss my own wonderful family tons while I am gone, but I know they'll have fun without me too! Things are just less hassle when MOM is gone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow he is getting so big. You girls have a ton of fun!