Friday, July 25, 2008

I'm an AUNT!!

I am officially an aunt! Yes, I do already have, um, 30-something nieces and nephews on Barant's side, and love them all, BUT, have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of my very first, Hohl-blood, little bundle of joy! And he has arrived! Yay Hilary! I am so sad that I am not right there, but I will be soon! Zackary was born at 10:43 p.m., just 12 hours after her water broke. Pretty decent first delivery, I'd say. Of course my first was just about 8 or 9 from start to finish, but you know, who's keeping score? Uh hum, Hil, you have 3 more to go to even be tied with me! So HA! Just kidding, I am so excited it is very hard to contain myself!! But I do have a well-deserved Hasek sister getaway which begins Sunday, so I will go and enjoy myself and the good Hasek gals, and then depart just a little early to get down to TN to see my new little buddy, Zackary! And to hopefully help Hilary get some extra sleep! And this is life at it's best! Family, fun, bright futures ahead! What a wonderful world!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yea!! I am so happy for you.