
Alli is easy to please, a Webkinz and money and she's all smiles!

She had her first ever "friend party", and it was a great success! She planned it all out, and they all had a great time! Here is one of her best friends, Waylon with her as she opens his present. More smiles as she pulls out her favorite girl stuff: fingernail polish and lip gloss! Yay!

Here we have two great friends, Courtney and Annika, with Alli and her yummy cake!

On the agenda was our fun slip-n-slide! It was very fun for all!

Cute Cousins! Alli and Derek, I think they even kind of look alike!

Also on the agenda was a pinata, always a ton of fun! Here is Alli giving it a whack! On the way home it was said, "that was the greatest party ever!" I think it was too! Happy Birthday Alli, until you're 8!!....
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Alli! Wow they grow up fast. I didn't even recognise Derek...WOW!
I personally know of 4 or 5 people now with that same birthday, one of which is Kevin's dad. Wierd! July 2 is a good day! Happy birthday, Alli!
Post a Comment