Sunday, August 3, 2008

Home Again!

Here is Zackary Andrew Larsen, I am lucky enough to be the favorite aunt already, but ya know, why not?!
I am glad to be home again with my sweet family, but I did have a great get-away! I spent 3 days in Michigan with my Hasek sisters, and then 3 days in Nashville with my sister and brand new nephew, Zackary! What a wonderful week! I hated to leave my new little love, Zackary, but I needed my own little loves again! Here are just a few shots of my wonderful week!

My sweet sister, Hilary, with her new heart-throb, (sorry Andy), AND the best baby ever, Zackary! He never cries, and already eats right on schedule, every 3 hours, and even gives Mom a little more sleep through the night, going sometimes 4 hours during the night! He is a gem! I miss him already, and can't wait to introduce him to his awesome cousins!

I seemed to have not saved the best Michigan shot, all of us Hasek girls with Grandma Simons, so I hope, hope, hope that some loving sister in law will email me a good copy of it! We had great fun the days I was there, I am sure they fell to pieces after I left, but who knows, maybe they just continued to enjoy the fabulous beach and breeze and beautiful sunshine! Maybe....

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Awww! Zachary looks perfect.