

Alli is very diligent in saving her money and going to ride "Mack". She is awesome up there on the huge animal! I hope she keeps it up!

This is usually how you find Cassi there at the barn~ she loves to keep the Pepsi man in business! She also loves to ride, but finds a lot of other "important" things to spend her money on!
Logan says he is now saving his $ for riding lessons too! He now has so many things he is saving for, I don't know which he'll remember to actually buy! But he looks like a natural, huh?
Of course missing from these pix is our own Kaylee, who led us all here to the barn for riding lessons 3 years ago! She is still a horse lover, especially Mack, and will be riding next week. Hopefully I'll remember my camera for that! She is an absolute pro! She could take after another with her awesome name if she sticks with this horse business!
2 comments:
Wow looks like you guys need to buy some horses. :)
I want Tristan to take lessons. I need some info from you:)
Post a Comment