So, if you don't have a child with one of these cute animals, then you probably know of others, and are just hoping your own children don't come begging for their own. Well, as a mom I am in favor of these little interactive toys. My kids love them, and are even willing to save their own money to buy the ones they just have to have!! To go even further, they are even willing to earn computer time by reading the number of minutes that they want to play online with their Webkinz! As you can see, this latest must-have does have it's benefits, even for the parents (especially if a parent really loves computer game playing, which the Webkinz site is FULL of)!!Yes, you count correctly, there are nine little animals pictured here, and yes, we still only have four children. But as I said, they buy their own, and bless their hearts, they buy them for each other! What a great day it is when one comes home from the store with a special present for another sibling! Alli and Kaylee have each bought one for the other. It is during these special instances when a Mom has to smile and cry all at once!
AT THE PAGEANT


Barant and I volunteered at the Nauvoo Pageant this past weekend, which is always fun to do! I got to work in the Concession stand, which I really love! It is fun to talk to all the people that come, and to the community volunteers working with you. Barant was the "runner", which doesn't really describe the job, he got to use a golf cart to do all his "running". That is exactly the way he prefers to run. The kids all went too, and helped Daddy out a lot, which you can see Alli is getting her turn to help in the picture above. Cassi, of course, found several ways to spend her hard-earned money, I believe she almost has enough for a 3rd Webkinz, which she just really, really needs!! Ha ha. Kaylee and Logan pretty much stuck together, which is typical of the super cute pair. Gotta love those guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment