Here are the rules:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. You might be surprised about what random things people remember about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you! (Provided I haven't already done so...)Now, get to joggin' down memory lane!
Flowers Galore!
9 years ago
2 comments:
Hey, Kim. So this is totally unrelated, but I hope you have fun next week! We here in the Tri-States will be partying and having so much fun that you will wish you had never left, but still, try to enjoy yourself a little without missing us too much.
Hmmm, just one memory. You already touched on the best ones.. Co-Ed bathing and the giggles. Let see what I can come up with.....How about that camping trip when you and your family are safe and dry in the camper and my family are in tents that leaked, remember us trying to set up that tarp in the down pour.
Post a Comment