Saturday, November 1, 2008

A Wonderful Fall Day!

Today was beautiful! It must have been 73 degrees, and the trees are in full color. Kaylee, Cassi and I had a great bike ride into town and did some exploring. It was a fun time for all of us. Here are the girls at the Stone Arch Bridge, where they learned they can do things that seem hard:
Kaylee made the climb half way up, when she got scared and climbed back down. Cassi had watched and knew she could make it....and she did.Here is Kaylee halfway, and below, just before she slips! See, Cassi made it and spurred Kaylee to try again, so she did, and was doing great when...she fell. She almost gave up when I said, she was so close and I knew she could make it, she had to know it too! ...and she did it! She was glad she kept trying. We all learned that there are often times struggles before we get the great times we're trying for, but if we keep trying, we make it! And it's worth it!!
You can't see the look of triumph in their eyes the way I did. They made me so proud!















1 comment:

Adventures In The Land Of Hahl said...

i've been stalking you!!! just wanted to say how adorable your kids are ;) and big! my how fast time flys.....