8 TV SHOWS WE LOVE TO WATCH:
1. The office-
2. According to Jim
3. Seinfeld
4. The Unit
5. Missing, Without A Trace
6. the Mentalist
7. Everybody Loves Raymond (this would be a close 2nd to the Office probably)
8. King of Queens
8 RESTAURANTS WE EAT AT:
1. Vel's Amigo's (Kim's personal favorite)
2. Dairy Queen
3. Wendy's
4. SubWay
5. Pizza Hut
6. Dottie's
7. Casey's Pizza (we think it's pretty good)
8. Mazzio's Pizza (YUM)
8 THINGS WE DID YESTERDAY:
1. Barant put up a 16 foot Christmas tree, with thousands of lights (check out the V.C. if you want to see his handiwork)
2. Kim put up with a substitute teacher in the room instead of her alltime favorite Mrs. Althar.
3. Made Miss A. a big birthday cookie!
4. 3 loads of laundry
5. went to EMT class
6. stuck Joanne and Kendall with a needle (at EMT class)
7. took my huge dog on a walk (with Alli)
8. made Mom Hasek's goulash, per request by Cassi--YUM
8 THINGS WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO:
1. Thanksgiving in Las Vegas (it should be at least 40 degrees warmer there!)
2. bringing home my new, I mean OUR new car!!
3. Hilary and Andy and Zackary moving closer!!
4. holding Zackary in less than 2 weeks (I hope)
5. Christmas!
6. our children's graduations
7. the end of winter (oh, hasn't it started yet?)
8. seeing TWILIGHT the movie TONIGHT!!
8 THINGS ON OUR WISH LIST:
1. nice pair of running shoes (me too, Colista!)
2. Hawaii
3. a housekeeper
4. a chef
5. sleep
6. daily massages
7. a less loving dog (he is just too clingy)
8. new winter coat (for Barant)
8 PEOPLE WE TAG:
I don't think I know 8 people who blog and also check my blog, so you're all off the hook!
Flowers Galore!
9 years ago
1 comment:
Oh good I was afraid I was going to have to come up with lots of neat stuff about me. I really enjoyed yours However. See ya in 45 min. To go see the movie.
Post a Comment