Monday, November 10, 2008

Our recent exciting events

Yep, Rudolph is officially out and about for the season! Here is Logan welcoming him! Can you believe how fast winter comes at us? I have lived right here in the Midwest ALL MY LIFE, you would think I would be used to this fact, the seasons change, and they change FAST! Last week we were enjoying 70 + degrees, and now it is 40 if we're lucky during the day! Oh well, as long as Rudolph comes with the change!
Kaylee, Logan and Cassi

This is one of our beautiful trees in our very own yard. I am sure we all agree that the colors here along the river are some of the best in the world! This picture was taken 2 or 3 days ago, today, it is almost completely bare!

Oh, yeah! The most exciting event of the season! This is my new car!!! Isn't it beautiful? For those who don't know, I have been dreaming of this certain car for the past 12 years! It is a Toyota Sequoia. We found a to-die-for deal at Payless Auto in Winslow, AZ. Check them out, they had my dream car, maybe they have yours too! That sounds way to much like a commercial, doesn't it? Oh well, I'm so happy, I'll even advertise for free. And even more exciting is how we get to pick it up! We (Barant, Kaylee, Cassi, and I) are flying to Vegas over Thanksgiving, and we'll be driving it home! This will be really good for Barant, as he likes to figure all of the new toys out as soon as he gets them, so he'll have the better part of 20+ hours to get it all figured out! We get to stay with my sister Amy, whom we never get to visit! We are so happy to be able to spend time with her and her husband, Jr. It's all so exciting! I know we'll have a blast. Alli and Logan will stay the week with my mom and dad, and Grandma and Grandpa Hohl. They are looking forward to that too.
Have a great week everyone!



3 comments:

The Ordeel said...

Wow, NICE CAR! I knew you were going out to Arizona to get a car, but I didn't realize it was your dream car! Well worth the super fun trip. Have fun!!

Unknown said...

Wow! Very cool. I wish we could go to Winslow for Thanksgiving you will have so much fun. Congratulations on the new car!!

elliotts said...

Hey Barant, your family looks great. Hope all is well. We stumbled into your blog by accident. glad to see that you are doing well. Aaron and Cheryl Elliott