Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Six Flags Fun

We made it to St. Louis- Six Flags! We had a girls' trip with Grandma Judy, and really had a good time! What a fun day, and nice weather!


This is the slowest ride Cassi went on, the highlight of our day was our turn on the Superman! It is now official, Cassi and Mom are crazy! We loved it! The Superman is one where they pull you straight up to the top of a very tall tower, (way higher than the trees), and then drop you really fast. It was a blast! Cassi's eyes could not get any bigger, sorry no pictures were taken, I thought how dumb that would be if I dropped my camera from up there! I play it safe normally. Just not when it comes to rides! My favorite is the Batman, which I went on all by myself, and loved all 30 seconds of it!
The kids' loved getting soaked on rides and in sprinklers around the park! What a nice day!

No comments: