
Aahhh...our newest hobby. Of which Kaylee and Barant are very proficient at! Thank goodness, Mom really needs help rowing and steering this thing! I don't know how Kaylee mastered it in one lesson! I need a few more!

Oh, yes! This is our wonderful little camper that keeps us dry when it rains. It almost has enough beds for us all, but the kids prefer the tent. They are just true campers, I tell you! Once in a while I beg them to switch with me, they hardly ever want to though, good kids, huh?

Here is the dam that was built to make the pond. We have big plans of clearing the edge of it closest to the pond. We'll see how far we get. We cleared one whole day, and we keep forgetting to bring the chainsaw back! We have cleared, or kind of cleared, a trail around the pond for some good adventures, but we're waiting for the poison ivy to die before we trek around it again. Mine has just finally dried up after my trek 2 weeks ago!

Alli smiles like she's not at all hot and muggy. What a cutie! That's why we call her "Alli Angel".

Our camp-crafted swing, just as fun as those ones on those "playsets", whatever, so over-rated! This one comes with a view, and all the S'mores you could want!

And here he is.... our brilliant gourmet camp cook! (And cute too.) Tonight he's cooking a very tasty "One-pot meal", a combination of potatoes, onions, peppers, and yummy roast beef, with a savory sauce that could be described as a little cowboyish. Really. Cowboyish. You should try it!

Here is our friend Bully. He is not named for his attitude, just his species. Isn't he cute? He even smiled for the picture, they sure are friendly here at the pond!

Here it is.... the beautiful Hasek Haven. That's not it's name, but it's what I call it. Nice, huh?
3 comments:
I love the pics. It is so much more than I thought. Now I really can't wait to go camping with you!!
Looks like fun! I'm so jelous of your Hask Haven. Ken and I love camping, but we haven't had the chance to go together yet.
Wow! Even I would camp out in the ticky, leachy, poison ivy-y outdoors for a night off of cooking dinner! I'd camp out every day if Kevin would cook yummy food for us while I played! Your retreat looks so fun. How cool that you have your own little haven.
Post a Comment