Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Summertime!






Hey friends and family! I love seeing other's blogs so I thought I'd give it a try myself! Hopefully this will be an easy way to keep everyone updated on our always on the go fam! I'll start with some pix that you may or may not have seen, but that let you know exactly what we've been up to these days.







Flood waters coming up back in May, now it's a lot worse, hopefully soon to be gone again!

Old Nauvoo fun! Cassi, Constance, and Kaylee dress up and have some good ole' fun down at the Pioneer Pastimes. We had a fun day there the week after school let out. What a nice little town we live in! We also explored some nature, check out what we found:



2 comments:

Laura said...

Yeah!!! you did it. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. I'm excited for you to have fun with it. What cute kids, oh and that hand holding the turtle is very cute also!!!

The Ordeel said...

Yippee!! I will check your blog every day. No, every HOUR! You should see Kevin's blog and we will be blogging friends forever. BFF, me and you, Kim.