Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday ramblings

Sorry, no pictures to post, but since it has been 2 weeks since the last one, I figured it was time to get you some new information. We are hanging in there, actually doing very well. We are very blessed to have the family we have, and the talents, and just everything we have. We're staying busy of course, and it is good for us. We aren't bored, and who wants to be bored?! EMT classes are going well... it is challenging, a lot of information in 8 hours a week, but Barant and I are both enjoying it thoroughly. We are excited to get to do some "ride alongs", where we will awaken to what it is really like. Those dummies we work on don't do any talking, and are just pretty dull. School is good for all of us, the kids all had good report cards, and great comments at parent/teacher conference. I really am grateful that I have good kids. They aren't perfect of course, but they're great! The fact that their teachers rave about their behavior says a lot. I am so glad they do know what respect is, and show it! So many just don't think it's important these days! Can you believe Logan is the one with the most complaints about talking during class?! I almost thought it was funny!! He apparently is a very social boy, who loves to talk and play around, even when the teacher is talking! Needless to say, we have talked about this and expect to see improvement from now on. Well, until next week, hopefully, take care!

No comments: